Are You Eligible for BenchSmart Membership?
Find Out Here!
Employees and members of the following companies and groups are eligible for membership in BenchSmart Federal Credit Union:
**To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.
• Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Yazoo County , MS
• C. F. Industries - Yazoo City, MS Operations
• Triad Chemical Co. - Donaldsonville , LA
• Bowater NewsPrint - Grenada , MS
• Mississippi Phosphates Corporation - Pascagoula , MS
• Mississippi Potash, Inc. – Carlsbad , NM
• Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
• Employees of this credit union
• Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
• Family Members - Spouses, Children, Parents, Grandchildren, Grandparents, Brothers,
and Sisters of Current BenchSmart Members and of Persons eligible for membership
• Organizations of such persons
For more information, please call (662) 746-0048